Palm Springs Players,
- Draws and Schedule - The draws and schedule have been posted. As always things could change, but if anything does change with your draw you will be notified by text message.
- Women's Draw Info – Women’s draws will play two 8 game no-add pro sets on Friday and then 2 regular scoring matches on Saturday. All semi and finals will be played on Sunday.
- Mixed Draw Info - All teams will play two 8 game no-ad pro sets on Friday and then 2 regular scoring matches on Saturday. All finals will be played on Sunday morning.
- Men’s Draw Info - All teams will play one 8 game no-ad pro set on Friday. Then all teams will be play 2 regular scoring matches on Saturday and one on Sunday morning.
- The times listed for the matches are ESTIMATES. You could play anywhere from 30 mins before to 30 mins after the listed time. We really try to stay right on time if not early with all of our draws, but sometimes mother nature, or long matches affect that. So with that, all players must arrive (and ready to play) a minimum of 20 minutes before their listed start time. As soon as courts are available we will be looking to put matches on the courts. If a court is available and we are within the 20 minutes of your estimated match time and you or your partner are not present we will start the default clock of 15 mins. When you arrive for your matches, just check in with the tournament desk letting us know you and your partner are ready to go. As soon as your opponents are available and we have a court we will get you going.
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes early for your first match so we will have time to get your team pictures taken and go over all the rules prior to matches. It is the player’s responsibility to keep track of their match times. We will be happy to assist, but whatever is on the actual draw boards posted and whatever is posted on our website are the official times.
- Practice-Warm Up Courts will very rarely be available.
- With the number of matches needed to be played each day we will be using all courts available to us. With so many matches needed to be played we really need all your help to keep things going. Remember if we get behind on your court it will affect your matches later in the day.
- Limit your warm up time to 5 mins. Keep your Change over times to 3 mins max play tennis… chit chat after the matches
- Lunch will be provided for you on Saturday. We will be taking your order for lunch at check-in on Friday.
- Friday Night Party - All players who are staying at the resort or who paid extra for the players party will receive a wrist band to attend. The party will be at Country Club right next to the courts. They will have a cash bar, a live band. It should be a fun exciting night. If you not staying at the resort and did not already purchase tickets to the Party you can do so here
Friday Night Party